Global Strategy × Translation × Local Support
As your localized translations of PR activities, such as website construction, company profiles, catalogs, and videos will be viewed by a countless number of people, we place a high emphasis on translations done by native speakers or native checks. At Climarks, experienced translators specializing in a variety of genres will deliver translations to match the tone and manners your customers desire, achieving optimization for each tool.
Climarks is your one-stop from translation to production
- Wish for multilingual support for your company's tools
- In addition to the domestic market, wish to newly expand to overseas markets as well
- Wish to construct a website, company profile, or catalog from a global perspective
- Wish to consolidate the design and structure of websites for different languages
- Wish for marketing support as well, such as SEO for each local region
University and education related
Human Resources and Administration
Education and Research Documents
Translation WorkflowService tailored to the needs of individual customers
HearingOrganization of the customer's requests and careful investigation
- Project manager and Coordinator
- Upon having a detailed meeting with the customer, we will convey the details to a professional translator to match the customer's requests and adjust the delivery date.
CoordinateDeciding on the translator, operator, and checker
- A professional translator will translate the contents in line with regulations and a glossary set out by the customer.
CheckDone by native or bilingual staff
- Native Bilingual Checker
- Checks will be conducted by native or bilingual checkers to check for the correct use of expressions and for proper names using regulations, glossaries, and websites. If necessary, we will also give feedback to the translator.
Optimization for the homepage
- Project manager and Coordinator
- We will move on to production after receiving the green flag for the translation from the customer.
Reasons why Climarks is chosen for translation and production
Climarks is your one-stop from translation to production.
Accumulation of knowledge and experience by staff experienced with multilingual website production and business tool production
Website design and construction to match the region and language by native speakers and bilingual staff
Frequently Asked Questions
- Want to order a translation and production all at once
- We at Climarks are a group of translation, website construction, catalog and video production professionals, so you can have peace of mind while placing collective orders.
- We are having issues because the quality is different each time
- In principle, a single translator will be in charge of a project. We will proceed with translations based on a glossary provided by the customer and past work delivered. We also welcome questions regarding contents after delivery, so please don't hesitate to contact us for follow-up support.
- Regarding Technical Terminology
- We will translate the contents based on a glossary provided by the customer. Although there should be no problems with the translation since all work is conducted by a professional translator, in the case that there is no glossary to supply, please let us know if there are any documents or websites to reference.
- Regarding Confidentiality
- We will thoroughly protect confidential information prior to information disclosure.
- *Please let us know if the conclusion of a Nondisclosure Agreement (NDA) is required.
Translation Service Experience
Aoyama Gakuin UniversityMultilingual Site Construction
Constructed with a simple design with a focus on usability. The website was deployed in English, Chinese, and Korean. Clearly appealed text data in a visual manner using infographics.
Teikyo UniversityMultilingual Site Construction
Planning, production, and translation of the university's multilingual website. The website was deployed in English, Chinese, and Korean. Reduced operational load through the introduction of WordPress. Multi-device compatibility through RWD.