Wrote a feature article 'Responsive Web Design Template Recipes' for Web Designing March 2013 issue.
Our chief designer has written a feature article "Responsive Web Design Template Recipes" for the March 2013 issue of Web Designing (My Comi).
I wrote a total of 8 pages, including the intro "The trend of responsive web design" and the following "Orthodox two-column layout".
The article is about creating a responsive web design template and explaining its details.
- Make the main visual a slider that fills the width of the screen1
- Make the main visual a slider that fills the width of the screen2
- Make the navigation retractable1
- Make the navigation retractable2
- Make the navigation retractable3
- A three-column layout that is easy to use as a lower level page
- Table formatting for responsive web design
One of the disadvantages of responsive web design is that it takes a lot of time and effort to create, but using templates can be a solution to this problem.This is an article for web developers, but I think it can also be useful for those who are considering implementing responsive web design.
We hope you enjoy reading this article.